Monday, April 16, 2012

GAME Plan Reflection

Throughout this process of developing a GAME plan and carrying out, I've learned a lot about goal setting, planning, and about myself.  I was successful with carrying out my goals and meeting my goals of being more technological in my classroom and within my lessons.  I've learned new ways to incorporate technology into my daily lessons and content areas.  I've become more active with sharing ideas with my teammates and becoming more of a role model/facilitator with technology amongst my team.  I can tell that my students are more engaged while using the SMART Board and laptops more often.  I also feel less stressed with integrating content areas into the technology components.  I feel that I am using my time more wisely and efficiently in ym classroom.  This process makes me excited to begin next school year with the knowledge and understanding that I have about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment